Roadtrip Nation seeks an energetic and creative Graphic Design Intern, who is looking for an exciting place to work on a meaningful project. This is a temporary, part-time internship with a project completion date of August 1, 2012. Designer must work in office at our Costa Mesa HQ. Applicants must be able to start immediately.
• Build/assemble/create approx. 300-400 physical collages
• Experience creating collages with found materials
• Experience using traditional lettering or drawing skills for analog & digital platforms
• No professional graphic design experience is necessary
Responsibilities and Attributes:
• Flexibility and the ability to handle constructive criticism are essential
• Must turn around projects quickly and accurately
• Work well in a team setting
• Proactive approach to problem-solving and project management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Work with Roadtrip Nation’s Creative Director and Design Manager to define and execute look and feel of published content
Please visit our website roadtripnation.com to gain understanding of our Movement. Our hires are typically those who can articulate how they connect with our content, so please have a thorough understanding of who we are and what we do before applying.
If you are creative, like to work hard for something that matters, and read every single word in this job posting and thought, “Hey that’s me!” please apply with the info mentioned below.
Qualified Applicants: please send a resume and a photo of a collage you have made that you feel is aligned with the images below to Monique at email@example.com. Submissions without a collage sample will NOT be considered.
About Roadtrip Nation — Our Culture
Located in Costa Mesa, Calif., a passerby wouldn’t be able to miss Roadtrip Nation’s HQ with one of our big Green RVs parked out front (if it’s not out on one of its many Roadtrips). We’re a team of hardworking, dedicated, creative, individuals who love what we do here. On a typical day, you can find us in our conference room in the midst of a collaborative creative brainstorm or our eyes glued to FinalCut, Illustrator, and InDesign. Although we work hard, there’s always time for a little fun. Find us battling one another in a vehement game of ping-pong or taking a break out at the beach during lunchtime. We’re a quirky (and kind of a geeky) crew, who runs on coffee and often gets excited when a new product launches with Apple or Google. All of us share a deep-rooted passion and pride for our work, and we feed off one another’s energy, ideas, and opinions. If you think you’d fit in well with us, we’d love to meet you.